[Chat] North Baltimore Senior Network Benefit at Gertrude's 4/4/2013

Sharon L. Guida guidahome at comcast.net
Wed Apr 3 12:27:13 EDT 2013

celebrates logo

dining room

10 Art Museum Dr.
Baltimore, MD 21218
410.889.3399
Directions

Make a Reservation

Outdoor Terrace
Visit our Website

Join Our Mailing List

Like us on Facebook  Follow us on Twitter   Find us on Pinterest  Find us on Yelp  Visit our blog

Thursday, April 4, 2013
5 - 9pm

John Shields & Gertrude's Restaurant

cordially invite you to visit Gertrude's for a

delicious evening of fine dining to raise funds

for the Senior Network of North Baltimore.

Funding cuts are affecting non profits nationwide and Gertrude's

wants to keep the fine programs provided by the

Senior Network of North Baltimore going full speed ahead.

 And it's easy for you to help.

Just bring yourself and friends for

dinner at Gertrude's, Thursday evening,
April 4th, and a full ONE THIRD of the evening's sales will go to the Senior Network of North Baltimore.

Let's make certain our seniors don't lose the important programs and services the Senior Network provides.

Reservations can be made online,
 or by phone:

410.889.3399

Gertrude's at the BMA | 410-889-3399 |  gertrudeswebpromo at gmail.com | http://www.gertrudesbaltimore.com
10 Art Museum Drive
Baltimore, MD 21218

Gertrude's at the BMA | 10 Art Museum Drive | Baltimore | MD | 2121