[Chat] trash

jdy jdydee at verizon.net
Wed Apr 3 15:14:01 EDT 2013

In the alley, between the 3100 blk Guilford and Abell, there r 3 groups
of garages.Heading North up the alley, by the end group, is a trash can
filled with yuk,water and more debri. It is gross.
I ran into an environmental worker with the CVCBD. I asked him about it.
He stated nothing could be done since it was a privately owned can.
After a bit of back and forth with him he finally said he would look at
it. I doubt he did although he did a thorough job of cleaning 32nd st,
by the open space, twice. After someone else had done it.

  Is there someone, familiar with the alley, who would take a look?
thanks
judy