[Chat] any ideas for recycling a broken washing machine

John Spurrier jfspur at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 13 13:53:54 EDT 2013

There are people who make a living hauling used appliances, air conditioners, etc., to scrapyards where they are compensated for copper and other metals. Washing machines are attractive to them because they tend to be the heaviest of appliances. Try calling Rodney Powell at 410-908-8187. I got his name from Rachel Shane who arranged pick up of old appliances from some of my clients who were selling their homes.

John