[Chat] Save the Date: Junk Hunt, May 11, 2013

Stephanie Cosgrove cozgrovian at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 14:57:17 EST 2013

Hello everyone,

As you get the inkling to start your spring cleaning, please save the
datefor this year's Greater Charles Village
Junk Hunt scheduled for Saturday May 11, 2013 from 8:30 a.m. to noon.  The
Junk Hunt is a community wide sidewalk sale.  Village Parents will do the
advertising and promoting of the event, you can sign up and pay a small fee
to be a seller in the event.  We had many requests for early notice this
year, so hopefully this will give you plenty of time to collect your
basement treasures to sell. We'll release additional details and
registration information in early April.

- Steph Cosgrove
Village Parent and Organizer of the Village Parents' 2013 Junk Hunt