[Chat] 43rd DISTRICT NIGHT IN ANNAPOLIS, FEBRUARY 26th

Sharon L. Guida guidahome at comcast.net
Thu Feb 21 12:18:03 EST 2013

43 rd DISTRICT NIGHT IN ANNAPOLIS, FEBRUARY 26 th !

This Tuesday, February 26 th will be 43 rd District Night in Annapolis. Senator Joan Carter Conway, Delegates Curt Anderson, Maggie McIntosh and Mary Washington invite our constituents to join us in Annapolis at the Miller Senate Office Building 11 Bladen St. Annapolis, MD 21401 from 5-8:30pm. We look forward to meeting you, telling you about the bills we are working on and enjoying light refreshments with other 43 rd District residents.  Transportation may be available; please call Senator Conway’s office at 410-841-3145 for further information.