[Chat] Butcher's Choice scam

Greg Alexander ugagrad93 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 21 16:40:29 EST 2013

I just had a guy knock on my door selling meet and chicken out of his white pick up truck. He claimed that my neighbor had ordered meat (had her name, too, which makes me think he looked at her mail) and since she was not home he'd sell it to me for half off.  I thought he was lying as I don't think my neighbor eats meat. It's also just not something she'd do.  I Googled the company name and they operate in several states and are known scam artists who prey on the elderly when in fact the meat is outdated.  I called the police to report him.  Name of the company is Butcher's Choice of Baltimore, 410.553.6092 was listed on the truck but I've heard that those calls get forwarded to an out-of-state office.

Greg Alexander
Executive Editor, STONE HOUSE PUBLICATIONS
Mason-Dixon ARRIVE | I95 BUSINESS | ARRIVING Home
410-243-3387
greg at gregoryjalexander.com
2629 Guilford Avenue | Baltimore | MD | 21218