[Chat] [Discussion] trash

Karen Morley kdmorley at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 23:41:39 EST 2013

Several years ago I had the Loyola lacrosse team living next door.  There was never a problem with trash.  When they had a party, they let me know ahead of time and then sent me a thank you note afterwards.  We got along fine. I don't think Loyola or the coach had anything to do with it - I think someone's parent (who was probably paying the rent) gave them a lecture on how to keep your neighbors happy and friendly.  Surprisingly they followed that advice for the whole year they were there.

Karen Morley
kdmorley at yahoo dot com