[Chat] flowers for Charles Village (and compost too)

Maya Kosok mayagk at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 16:01:09 EDT 2013

Hey folks - Just wanted to let you know about a fellow Charles Villager's
super local flower delivery business, Flowers on Foot. Laura Beth lives on
Guilford Ave. and grows flowers in Baltimore City, makes beautiful
bouquets, and delivers them to CV! Check it out if you're interested -
http://butterbeefarm.com/about/where-to-buy/flowers-on-foot/

While I'm at it, I'll also mention that another Guilford Ave. resident -
Vinnie Bevivino - launched an amazing compost business this past winter. If
you need bulk or bagged compost or garden soil, consider supporting a
local entrepreneur.

(disclaimer - I have no stake in either of these companies, just know that
both have great products, and though other CV residents might be
interested...)

-Maya

--
Maya Kosok