[Chat] Two Days Left to Sign up for the Junk Hunt

Stephanie Cosgrove cozgrovian at gmail.com
Tue May 7 10:36:26 EDT 2013

Just a quick reminder that Thursday, May 9th at 9:00pm is the deadline for
signing up for the Junk Hunt.  We already have 33 neighbors committed to
selling this year!  If you have already signed up, thank you for your
participation.  If you are planning on signing up, please don't let the
deadline pass.  We need Friday to produce the maps that are distributed to
help buyers find your sale.

signup at:  http://vpjunkhunt.eventbrite.com

prefer paper?  email me at cozgrovian at gmail.com and I'll send you a
registration form and make arrangements for a check or cash transaction.

Thanks,
Steph