[Chat] Charles Village 5K Run and 1K Kids' Fun Run

Lauren Redmond lauren1redmond at gmail.com
Wed May 22 20:44:52 EDT 2013

Did you know that one of the reasons we can keep the Charles Village Rec
league prices so affordable for families is the Charles Village Festival 5k
run?  This run is coming up June 1, 2013 and we hope you, family and
friends can register.  It is a great run around the Hopkins campus.  Please
sign-up on-line ASAP and help get others to sign up as well.

http://www.charlesvillagefestival.com/5k-run-and-1k-kids-fun-run.html

If you are not a runner and would like to assist, we need:

1.   Two- three people to take care of the water table at the run, which
means filling the paper cups and handing them to runners.

2.   Two- three people to assist with the free, kids' 1K run. Basically we
need volunteers to help sign kids up and hand out medals at the end.
 Sign-up starts at 8:45 and run is 9:15, so you would be done by 9:30.

If you can assist in either, email charlesvillagerec at gmail.com

Thanks!