[Chat] Charles Street Reconstruction Parking Change

Sharon L. Guida guidahome at comcast.net
Tue Nov 26 17:44:03 EST 2013

Dear Community Members:

I would like to share the following information regarding the Charles Street Reconstruction . On or about Monday December 2- The parking area between 29 th and 31 st Streets will no longer be available for public parking . This is being implemented so the contractor can begin the process of rebuilding the northbound travel lanes.  We appreciate the community’s continued cooperation and patience as this project is completed.

Please feel free to contact me with  any additional questions and Happy Holidays!

Kohl Erin Fallin

Transportation Liaison • Planning Division

City of Baltimore • Department of Transportation

417 E. Fayette St., Room 559 • Baltimore, MD 21202

443-984-4095 (Office)

443-324-6630 (Cell)

Visit the Official DOT Blog: www.orangeconeproject.com
Visit our website:  www.baltimorecity.gov/transportation/planning