[Chat] Lost cat!

regina ARMENTA yogaonwheels at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 23 15:45:16 EDT 2013

Oh I'm so sorry, I'll keep my eye out for her!

Regina Armenta
Director of Yoga on Wheels
Anusara Inspired Yoga Teacher
614-205-7663
www.yogaonwheels.org

On Tuesday, October 22, 2013 11:00 PM, Stephen J Gewirtz <gewirtz at bellatlantic.net> wrote:

Under the 2x8 boards holding up the deck of my back porch at its perimeter, there are cinder blocks coming up from the sidewalk.  I put them in originally to make it just about impossible for a burglar to get under my back porch and to use that route to get into my basement.

Unfortunately, it never occurred to me that a cat would be able to
      get in there and not be able to get out.  Hence, I am extremely
      glad that Casey apparently heard his cat Sylvia under the porch.
      I was away at the time, but my wife Janet let him in to retrieve
      Sylvia.

The reason I mention all this is that there is a lesson here.
      Henceforth, if there is a report of a missing cat nearby, I will
      check under my back porch, and anyone with a similar back porch
      should do likewise.  I shudder to think of what might have
      happened if Casey had not heard Sylvia.

Steve

On 10/22/13 9:06 PM, Casey Miller wrote:

We just found her trapped under a neighbor's back porch! Thanks everyone for keeping your eyes peeled.

>On Tuesday, October 22, 2013, Casey Miller wrote:
>
>Andrew, we're on Guilford near the corner of 30th street.  She was not wearing a collar.  Thanks!
>>

>>On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 1:24 PM, Andrew Gorode <andrew.gorode at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>What street are you on?  Does she have a collar?
>>>
>>>Sent from my iPhone

                  exactly sure when.  She's greyish/tan with long hair
                  and green eyes, and she's probably got a few mats in
                  her tail.  She's very friendly and will probably come
                  right up to anyone with food or their hand out to pet
                  her.  Please let us know if you see her.  Casey 443-690-0965, Erin 443-235-3040