[Chat] Fwd: [AIA Members] Street Fair volunteers still needed

Didon Pachner dmpachner at verizon.net
Fri Sep 20 14:35:49 EDT 2013

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[AIA Members] Street Fair volunteers still needed
Date: 	Fri, 20 Sep 2013 14:16:52 -0400
From: 	Bonnie Bessor <bbessor at gmail.com>
To: 	members at abellimprovement.org

Hello neighbors. I am still looking for volunteers for a few things
regarding the street fair:

1)  We have filled ALMOST all of our volunteer slots for Sunday, but we
still need just a few folks to work the silent auction from noon to 2pm,
and the bake sale and grill (as cashier) during the later part of the
event, from 3pm to 5pm.

2) We could also use a few folks who are willing to distribute flyers
advertising the street fair at the Farmers Market tomorrow. Hours for
this are flexible (obviously during the hours of the Market from 7am to
noon). I will provide you with the flyers.

Please let me know if you are interested in any of these volunteer
opportunities. I can be reached at bbessor at gmail.com
<mailto:bbessor at gmail.com> or by phone at 410-916-1062.

Thanks!

Bonnie Bessor
President, Abell Improvement Association.