[Chat] Fwd: FW: Loop Alert: Missing Pet LILLY

jdy jdydee at verizon.net
Wed Sep 25 16:48:32 EDT 2013

Judy -- this was sent to me by an atty here --

Please post to the chat, discussion and neighborhood thing ?

Thanks.

(I assume they mean the baseball field near the SPCA)

Mentions wyman park**

    *Subject:* *Loop Alert: Missing Pet LILLY*

    Dear Loopsters,

    I just received a frantic plea from a pet owner.

    And please note the location..., so SHARE THIS!!

    This story has a big twist.

    The owner is supposed to move to NYC this weekend.

    _Please help spread the word and the photo_.

    Read on,

    Jane Wehrle

    Hi there,

    My dog Lilly has been missing since Sunday when she was taken to the
    SPCA from the Canton Dog Park but then slipped up of her collar
    before even making it in the building. She was seen by the baseball
    field there at 5:30 pm 9/22, then again at 10pm 9/23 by Wyman park
    and Gilman Terrace, and then just last night @/24 back by the
    Roosevelt park in the children's playground. So we think she's
    coming out at night and going back and forth between the two. If you
    could please spread the word to keep eyes peeled it would be much
    appreciated. Attached is a picture and please note she is very
    skittish so should not be chased but could follow or approach dogs.
    She likes other dogs and is very friendly. Please call or text me at
    513-265-7522 with any info and spread the word/ ok to give my number
    out. Same Lilly that went missing last MLK day. She slipped out of
    her collar so if caught please just keep inside and I will come
    right away!! Supposed to move to Manhattan on Saturday so time is of
    the essence. Thank you for your help!!