[Chat] Fw: Exciting Live Baltimore Event Next Thursday!

Brad Schlegel william.schlegel at us.army.mil
Thu May 27 13:50:44 EDT 2004

 FYI!!

----- Original Message -----
From: Madeline Lettre
To: mlettre at livebaltimore.com
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2004 1:08 PM
Subject: Exciting Live Baltimore Event Next Thursday!

Good Afternoon "I Love City Life" Ambassadors -

We are just reminding you that we are having a great event next Thursday, June 3rd at one of Baltimore's coolest organizations. Second Chance, Inc. has an amazing 60,000sq.ft. warehouse full of Architectural Antiques & Salvage pieces that will amaze you!

Please read below for more about this great event and feel free to forward this email to any of your friends, family, and/or co-workers!

We hope to see you all next week.  Please call Madeline at 410-637-3750 if you have any questions at all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Live Baltimore & Second Chance Present a One-of-a-Kind Event

Buy a Piece of Baltimore's History for Your Home!
Check out the goods, enjoy some nosh and mingle with other city lovers

If you're looking to add some unique touches to your home or just check out this cool facility, you have to come to this event!

Thurs, June 3rd from 5-8pm

Second Chance, Inc.

1645 Warner St.

click here (http://www.secondchanceinc.org) for directions & more about Second Chance

Tickets: only $5

Your $5 ticket will enter you to win a Second Chance treasure (valued at over $200)!

Enjoy food & drinks in this amazing warehouse full of must-have architectural antiques & more.

Mingle with renovating experts and get a tour of this incredible facility.

ORDER YOUR TICKETS TODAY!

Online: http://www.livebaltimore.com/special_events.htm

Phone: Call 410-637-3750 anytime M-S from 9-5pm and we take your credit card information over the phone

In Person:  Visit our Home Center, 343 N. Charles St., Mon-Sat 9-5pm and buy your tickets in person

p.s. don't forget to help us spread the word on this one-of-a-kind event!

www.LiveBaltimore.com

WE © CITY LIFE!