[Chat] Anderson Honda

Greg Alexander ugagrad93 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 16 16:25:34 EST 2004

Based on my experience today, I do not advise going to Anderson Honda on 25th Street.  Although a
convenient location, their service is terrible.  I took my Honda CRV in today (per their request)
to have my power locks repaired (they haven't worked in months).  I informed them that I have an
extended service warranty on the car; however, they blamed the problem on an after-market alarm
that I had installed on the car (from a company recommended by the dealer), although I had
clearance from the alarm installer that the alarm was fine (I took it in there on Saturday).
Honda refused to attempt to fix the problem or even attempt to fix it, saying that the alarm was
the source of the problem.  To top it off, they insisted on charging a $78 diagnostic test fee,
which, of course, is not covered in the extended service plan.  I feel cheated and feel that they
are trying anything to avoid having to fix something that would be covered under the warranty.
Don't give this crooked company your business.

-Greg

=====
Greg Alexander
Freelance Writer/Editor