[Chat] Brentwood Auto

jdy jberlin at bcpl.net
Sun Feb 6 00:48:24 EST 2005

i have been going to brentwood for close to 30 years. i'v noticed a decline
since the brother in law came on board. many good mechanics left as a
result. there was a mechanic  named mike who left. he was the best of the
best. he opened a shop in towson/timonium area.  i have an appt with
brentwood monday, to have maintenance work done and 'timing belt' change.
since my car used to be eddie's, i tell myself everything will be ok. maybe
since i'v been with brentwood so loong, no problems (except for conflict
with the bro in law), have occurred.
does anyone know anything about ' D&J's',  down the street from brentwwod?
they were  voted best of the best, one year, with the city paper.

judy