[Chat] Apartments for Teach for America students

Emil Volcheck volcheck at acm.org
Mon Jun 6 00:27:20 EDT 2005

Several members of Teach for America came to our
block this afternoon looking to find apartments.
They're all starting their TfA jobs here in September,
and they're attending a one-week orientation
that started today.  If anyone thinks they have
a lead on a place, please post to the list, or
contact me and I'll give you some names.  I tossed
out a bunch of ideas for places to look, but
more would be appreciated.  I'm sure that these
young women would be great tenants.  Their
needs range from two-bedroom apartments, to some
who'd probably be happy with a studio.

Thanks,

Emil Volcheck
volcheck at acm.org