[Chat] Propery Tax hearing

Didon Pachner pachner at worldnet.att.net
Mon May 2 17:49:29 EDT 2005

Hi All,

I am appealing my property tax assessment.  Does anyone know what "documentation" I should bring with me?  When I called the tax assessment office they said I didn't have to bring anything.  But then I asked about photos - response: "Bring anything that will help your case".  Didon: "What about receipts for work done".  Tax Office: "Bring anything that will help your case".

Have any of you ever appealed a property tax assessment in Baltimore?  If so, what documentation did you take with you?  Was it useful?

Thanks so much,
Didon