[Chat] Another viewpoint on Clean Sweep

william.schlegel at us.army.mil william.schlegel at us.army.mil
Mon Jun 25 17:13:22 EDT 2007

Derek is saying that perhaps the door hangers were placed in error and sort of confirms what I said earlier.   Thanks for the additional POC, Derek.
I can confirm that the Deep Clean south of 25th street was intended to run simultaneously with Operation Protect.

Also, see the lengthy e-mail from Celeste Amato - the person in charge of the Initiative for a Cleaner Baltimore.  I think her office deserves an apology from those of you who did not have all of the facts and just assumed that the City had not done its job.

Celeste,

Mr. Williams will see this through our listserv.  Thanks for clarifying this issue.

Brad Schlegel