[Chat] Fw: Fwd: This came up at our Community Association meeting

John Spurrier jfspur at hotmail.com
Wed May 9 12:13:40 EDT 2007

This is just another urban legend that has been circulating for years.
PLEASE DON'T FORWARD!!!!

Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 11:58:37 -0400From: echalmers at mindspring.comTo: discussion at lists.thevillage.org; news at lists.thevillage.org; Chat at charlesvillage.infoSubject: [Chat] Fw: Fwd: This came up at our Community Association meeting

Have you all heard about this? if it is true this is truly frightening.>>> Charlene Hudnall <chudnall at medicine.umaryland.edu> 5/2/2007 9:53 AM >>>This came up at our Community Association meeting.  If you or anyone you know travels through Baltimore regularly, take heed and pass the word. At Tuesday's community meeting at the SW District Police Station, we received this warning:Don't flash headlights at any car with no lights on!Police officers working with the DARE program tell us that if you are driving after dark and see an on! -coming car with no headlights on, do not flash your lights at them! This is a common "Bloods" member "initiation  game."  The new gang member under initiation drives along with no headlights; the first car to flash their headlights at him is now his target." He is required to turn around, chase that car and than shoot to kill every individual in the vehicle in order to complete his initiation requirements.  Their intent is to have all the new bloods nationwide drive around on Friday and Saturday nights with their headlights off. In order to be accepted into the gang, they have to shoot and kill individuals in the first auto that does a courtesy flash to warm them that their lights are off.Make sure you share this information with all the drivers in your family!  Let your family members know. Police Departments across the nation are being warned.Charlene HudnallAdministrative Assistant II UMMS 22 S. Greene StreetBaltimore MD 21201Cardiac Electrophysiology N3W77Office 410-328-6056Fax 410-328-2062Confidentiality Statement:This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.