[Chat] Fw: [Discussion] Recycling and cat litter buckets

Schlegel, William B CW4 RES USAR USARC william.schlegel at us.army.mil
Mon Jan 28 16:08:00 EST 2008

If you want to donate your litter buckets to the Herring Run Watershed
Association, contact Darin Crew at  dcrew at herringrun.org or by phone at
410-254-1577 or 443-629-6285.  Or you can bring them by my house and put
them in my backyard - I will see that they get to Darin.

Sincerely,

W. Brad Schlegel
Block Captain - EGLSCA
1552 Oakridge Road