[Chat] THE SOUND OF MUSIC - Fri 9/12, 7:30PM

Paul Burk burkpaul at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 11 13:23:54 EDT 2008

IF the weather permits, we'll be showing 'The Sound of Music' tomorrow (Fri. 9/12) night at 7:30 in the Abell Open Space. Singing along is not mandatory, though encouraged. In order to get through the whole movie (almost 3 hours) before sunrise, we'll forgo the preliminary childrens' fare this time.

In the event of rain, we'll postpone to a later date.