[Chat] city parking garages and school lots?

chad abrams abramschad at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 15:42:49 EST 2010

Is there anything near us?  School, garage or other (even for pay?)

I noticed walking to and from Penn Station there is a garage across from the
Charles Theater (1700 block).. is there anything closer or up by
JHU/Homewood?

Newbie here and looking for what to tell guests (if they be so daring)

thanks, Chad