[Chat] city parking garages and school lots?

Christine Gray langwidge at comcast.net
Wed Feb 10 16:08:33 EST 2010

Some park in Union Memorial's garage.

  _____

From: chat-bounces at charlesvillage.info
[mailto:chat-bounces at charlesvillage.info] On Behalf Of chad abrams
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 3:43 PM
To: The Charles Village Chat List
Subject: [Chat] city parking garages and school lots?

Is there anything near us?  School, garage or other (even for pay?)

I noticed walking to and from Penn Station there is a garage across from the
Charles Theater (1700 block).. is there anything closer or up by
JHU/Homewood?

Newbie here and looking for what to tell guests (if they be so daring)

thanks, Chad